Challenges, Boot Camps & Fun Runscamaraderie, motivation and support
6 Week Challenge
Next 6 Week Challenge:
27th, April 2020. Contact us for more details.
INPUT 6 WEEK CHALLENGE
During our six will challenge we will inspire you to make a lifestyle change. We will help you nourish, challenge and transform your body. We will equip you with all of the help, knowledge and support you need to get the most out of your 6 week challenge. Included:
– 1 x Weekly PT Session
– Challenge Journal
– 1 x Weekly Infrared Sauna
– 16 x Group Training Sessions
– Exclusive Facebook Support Group
– Daily meal plan and nutrition workshops
– Fitness Testing and Measurements
– 10% off Supplements
& much, much more.
Stay tuned for our next 6 week challenge dates to be announced.
Next Input Bootcamp starts:
2020. Contact us for more details.
5 WEEK INPUT BOOTCAMP
Change up your training with our military style boot-camp. Starting off with our Fun Run and ending with a session down at the Peninsula Obstacle Racing Course. Included:
– 3 x Military Training Sessions p/w
– Sessions 6:30pm Tues & Thurs & 8:00am Saturday
– Over 7 Different Locations
– Peninsula Obstacle Racing Course Free & BBQ for final session
– Free Input T-Shirt
– Facebook Support Group
– Events and Training Calendar
Stay tuned for our next Bootcamp dates to be announced!
Input Fun Runs
Next Input Fun Run:
Sat. 2nd May 2020. Contact us for more details.
INPUT FITNESS FUN RUNS
A great day out for the whole family!
For both members and the general public. Twice a year Input holds our Family fun run / walk with both 5 and 10 km options. A great opportunity to track your fitness levels and try and beat your previous times! We finish our fun run with a big breakfast in our input cafe that is FREE to all participants. Our fun-run is free of charge and a great opportunity for an active day out for the whole family!
– All ages & fitness levels
– 5km and 10km options
– Run, walk or jog
– Bring your kids and pets
– Enjoy our FREE breakfast
– Socialize and challenge yourself.
Stay tuned for our next Fun Run date to be announced.