Infrared Sauna in Frankston
Infrared sauna’s produces heat produced by the sun that required for optimum health. In contrast to traditional sauna’s that use convection and conduction heating the surface of your skin, the infrared uses radiant infrared red heat. Such heat penetrates deeply into joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation.
Infrared heat aids in removing impurities from cells, specifically inside fat cells where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. Infrared saunas are used and loved by Doctors, health professionals, athletes and celebrities around the world.
How is an Infrared Sauna Different from a Regular Sauna?
Infrared saunas simply rely on heat and not steam to produce their detox benefits. Our infrared sauna in Melbourne is the perfect choice for anybody wanting to walk out feeling fully cleansed.
What Are the Benefits of Infrared Sauna?
- Detoxification Sweating is the body’s fastest way to eliminate toxins. Infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins than traditional saunas.
- Weight Loss The heat generated by an infrared increases the body’s core temperature. In turn, heart rate is also increased, similarly experienced when exercising. Elevating heart rate and encouraging the body to work harder to lower core temperature results in burning calories and weight loss, up to 600 calories according to some studies.
- Pain Relief and Anti- Inflammation Infrared are renowned for pain relief . Inflamed muscles and joints are relieved by infrared heat increasing circulation and blood flow to these areas, relaxing muscles.
- Relaxation Infrared sauna therapy decreases stress hormones such as cortisol, promoting balance and reducing tension deep within our body and functional systems.
- Improved Circulation As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation.
- Skin Rejuvenation and Purification Infrared sauna technology will aid in clearing and refining your skin by eliminating toxins from pores and increasing circulation, resulting in purer, radiant and healthier-looking skin. recover and rejuvenate.
How Long Should I Stay in an Infrared Sauna?
Infrared sauna benefits can be achieved in just 20 to 30 minutes. We recommend that you commence slowly and gradually build.